EHS Mind Palace LLC built the CSP Flashcards and Field Reference app (known in this document as the “Application”) as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by EHS Mind Palace LLC and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect personal information, including your name, cell phone number, email address, and certain demographic data, only when you choose to voluntarily provide to us such information, such as by, making inquiries regarding our services, requesting information, reporting any problems with our Site, participating in a promotional offer, providing us with feedback on our Site, or otherwise. This information will be used to improve the Application and will not be shared or sold to any third party or advertisers
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
TERMS OF SERVICE
CSP Mindpalace Flashcards and Field Reference copyright 2018 by EHS Mindpalace LLC
Last Revision: May, 2018
EHS MindPalaceLLC maintains this Mobile Application, (CSP Flashcards and Field Reference), to permit visitors to learn more about the Environment, Safety and Health field and stay current with the latest research and best practices of the profession. By using this Mobile Application, however, you hereby agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement (“Agreement”). EHS MindPlaceLLC reserves the right at its own discretion to change the terms and conditions of the Agreement at any time and to notify users of any such changes by on-line postings. Your continued use of this Mobile Application after such postings will automatically constitute your acceptance of those changes.
1. All information (“Information”) which you read or see in this Mobile Application is protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws. The contents (“Contents”) are owned by EHS MindPalaceLLC , its affiliates, or other third parties from whom EHS MindPalaceLLC has received certain legal rights. You may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit, or in any way exploit any of this Mobile Application’s Contents for commercial purposes. You may, if you wish, download and retain on a disk or in hard drive form a single copy of the Contents of this Mobile Application for personal, non-commercial purposes as long as you do not remove any proprietary notices.
2. While EHS MindPalaceLLC has made reasonable efforts to include Information in this Mobile Application which is accurate and timely, EHS MindPalaceLLC makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such Information and, specifically, EHS MindPalaceLLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the Contents of this Mobile Application. Moreover, EHS MindPalaceLLC neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with EHS MindPalaceLLC . Your access to and use of this Mobile Application are at your own risk, and neither EHS MindPalaceLLC nor any party involved in the creation, transmittal, or maintenance of this Mobile Application shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind allegedly arising out of your access or use of this Mobile Application, or your inability to access or use this Mobile Application. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Contents of this Mobile Application are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis and specifically WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and, as a result, some of the exclusions referenced above may not apply to you. You should check your local laws for any limitations or restrictions which might impact you.
3. EHS MindPalaceLLC assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this Mobile Application, or the downloading of any Information from this Mobile Application.
4. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Trademarks”) displayed throughout this Mobile Application are registered and unregistered Trademarks of EHS MindPalaceLLC and third-party licensors. No license, right, or permission is granted to you for any use of the Trademarks by you or anyone authorized by you. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited and EHS MindPalaceLLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the pursuit of criminal prosecution whenever and wherever necessary.
5. The pictures and images displayed on this Mobile Application are either the property of EHS MindPalaceLLC , are from the public domain, or are used with the permission of third parties. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communication laws or regulations.
6. Any communication or material transmitted to this Mobile Application by electronic mail or other means shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes ideas, suggestions, comments, questions, and any other information or data. Anything submitted to EHS MindPalaceLLC can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed, or published by EHS MindPalaceLLC or its affiliates without restriction or compensation.
7. EHS MindPalaceLLC has not reviewed all of the web sites which are linked to this Mobile Application. As a result, EHS MindPalaceLLC is not responsible for the content of such linked sites and your linking to such websites is at your own risk.
8. EHS MindPalaceLLC reserves the right to alter or delete any material from the Content of this Mobile Application at any time. EHS MindPalaceLLC further reserves the right to discontinue this Mobile Application at any time and without notice.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions. Any cause of action with respect to this Mobile Application or this Agreement must be filed in Marion County, State of Oregon, within one year after the cause of action has accrued; unless such a filing is made in accordance with such rules, the cause shall be permanently barred.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you may email us at lhpm@EHSmindpalace.com